- 30 g Almonds
- 30 g Gouda Cheese
- 30g Strawberries
- 2 Scrambled eggs
- 1 tbsp. Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 tsp. Green Onion
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- Place almonds and strawberries in silicone cups.
- Cut out cheese in the desired shape, or using a cookie cutter, place in silicone cup.
- Scramble eggs and cheese. Add green onions.
- Add olive oil to hot pan and add a small portion of scrambled eggs. Let it cook halfway and fold about an inch on one side. Add oil and move the egg to the center of the pan.
- Add more scrambled eggs and repeat the process until you have a roll of egg.
- Transfer the egg to a cutting board, let it cool for a minute before cutting to pieces.
Serving Size: 1 Baon
Calories: 610 kcal
Net Carbs: 7g
Protein: 27 g